Liposuction is a proven way of fat removal but is evasive and heal times can be long. Cryolipolysis or Fat Freezing Stony Stratford is non evasive way of fat removal, skin tightening and removing cellulite. Call LA Lipo today!
Excess fat can bring not only health complications but esteem issues too. For these, a practically rapid ‘fat remover’ is necessary. Liposuction is a well-liked method of removing extra fat in healthy adults. Liposuction is a popular procedure that removes fat from your body using suction. It involves insertion of small, thin, blunt-tipped tubes through tiny cuts in the skin.
Have you been considering getting a liposuction?
Are you well informed? Whatever the reason, you should be aware of the changes that your body will be going through after the cosmetic surgery. It is important to have the correct information when it comes to liposuction. Factors like recovery time vary from one person to the other. Consider the pros and cons;
- Liposuction is an almost instant way of getting that body you have always desired.
- Lipo can lead to weight loss when combined with a healthy diet and effective workouts.
- Liposuction is less painful, safer and easier today. Thanks to improved techniques.
- Ultrasound- aided lipo. Fat is liquefied using ultrasound to make it easier to remove.
- The tumescent lipo. A large amount of local anaesthetic is used to numb the area of the body where the tube will be inserted.
- Laser-assisted lipo. In this case, low-energy waves are used to liquefy the fat.
- Lipo is considered a generally safe procedure.
- Patients can move by themselves immediately after the procedure
- Lipo reduces the severity of diseases associated with obesity like; sleep apnea, high blood pressure, diabetes and joint pain. Incontinence may also be improved.
- Removing extra fats decreases risks of cardiovascular health problems like heart attacks.
- Lipo patients develop better lifestyles and more confidence after the procedure.
- Most individuals lose seventy five percent of their extra weight 18 months after a lipo.
- There may be some scarring and bruises that might last for up to three months.
- It will take some time for complete healing to take place.
- Wearing extra-tight garments is a must for six weeks after the procedure.
- Immediately after the surgery, it might not feel so great or comfortable because of the swelling.
- Nausea and vomiting is a common side effect of liposuction.
- There is a rare but risk factor of getting blood clots.
- Other complications include an abdominal hernia.
- A drastic loss of weight after undergoing a lipo may put you at risk of gallstones.
- Swift breast transformations and six pack abs are possible with Liposuction. Consult your doctor first!